Goa Marriott Resort & Spa
Hotels & Resorts : Goa Marriott Resort & Spa
Number of Nights : 3
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeFamily
Activity Level Challenging
The Goa Marriott Resort & Spa welcomes you to the city of Panaji with an incredible waterfront location, well-appointed accommodation and award-winning service. All of our recently refurbished hotel rooms and suites offer deluxe pillow top bedding and sweeping views of the bay. Pay a visit to our tranquil on-site spa, work out in the fully equipped gym or relax with a drink poolside. Guests here to North Goa will be delighted to learn that we offer an array of dining options at the resort; from traditional Indian cuisine to eclectic international fare, there’s a bit of something for everyone. Those visiting the area for work or to plan an event can make use of our 14,000 square feet of flexible event space and superior audiovisual and catering facilities. And you’re just steps away from Casino Carnival – the perfect venue for an exhilarating evening. However you choose to spend your time here in India, we’re confident that you’ll enjoy the five-star hotel experience that is the Goa Marriott Resort & Spa.
|1st Apr 2017 to 30th Sept 2017||USD 465 Per Adult|
|1st Oct 2017 to 20th Dec 2017 & 6th Jan 2018 to 31st March 2018||USD 530 Per Adult|
*Price quoted Per Person based on Double Occupancy
- Take your taste buds on a trip they will never forget while you relax and enjoy your stay
- Return Airport Transfers
- Includes buffet breakfast and buffet dinner for two guests at Waterfront Terrace and Bar
- An additional person can be accommodated at INR 2500 excluding taxes. Rate includes buffet breakfast and buffet dinner at Waterfront Terrace and Bar.
- Rates are per room per night. A limited number of packages are available.
- Blackout dates apply.
- Not available to groups of ten or more room or in conjunction with other promotional offers